Coastal HR Services
Human Resource Management
Coastal Human Resource Group, Inc. is a Human Resource Outsourcer (HRO). We serve as a full-service human resources department for small and medium sized businesses throughout the Southeast.
Human Resource Management
Hiring & Firing Procedures:
Disciplinary Termination Procedures Provide vast experience to clients in establishing written policies to deal with disciplinary and termination procedures.
- CHRG will help you stay compliant. You can get current compliant information and immediate guidance from our HR professionals whenever you need it.
- OSHA - On-site evaluation of client facilities to minimize potential OSHA compliance issues.
- HIPAA/COBRA - Conduct site audits to insure compliance.
- EEOC - Provide third party investigation of complaints and a written report of findings for Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. With client approval, we will serve as contact representative for mediation.
- Department of Labor - Makes sure each client is in compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act, including minimum wage standards.
- Employee Files - CHRG will collect and process applications including proper I-9 and other employment regulations.
- Safety Meetings and Training: Coordinate and provide scheduled site safety meetings
- Forklift Training/Certification: Required training and certification for forklift operators
- Responsible Vendor: Provide Certified Responsible Vendor Training to our Restaurant clients and maintain appropriate paperwork to ensure compliance.
- Facilitate Compliance Audits: On-site facilities audit to ensure a safe work place for employees.
- Facilitate Compliance Investigations: Expert site management relating to compliance investigations and irect involvement with written reports and on-site mediation.
- Safety Programs: Facilitate and write client specific safety programs.
- Unannounced Site Safety Audits: Perform on-site unannounced safety audits to ensure a safe work environment at client sites.
- Loss Prevention Management: Work with client companies to develop, conduct and manage an over-all program to manage risk and exposures in the work place.
- Workers' Compensation Claims Assistance: Utilized developed workers' compensation provider network to create a competitive cost environment.
Offer a customized handbook that provides guidelines for employees that meet the specifications of our client companies.
CHRG is well-versed in every state's unemployment policies. We can manage your required duties/filings in each state. Court Hearings, etc.: Handle paperwork associated with unemployment claims, denial of claims, unemployment hearings and appeals.
REQUEST A QUOTE